PDF/RTF/Print templates are generally RTF files with several reserved pages:
- Cover page. Will be rendered without header and footer. Here you can place your logo and project title.
- Table of contents page. Has a number of lines, starting with LEVEL and followed by number indicating for which sublevel this line should be used. Top level topics are level 1 and so on.
- Topic template. Ususally has only TITLE and CONTENT tags, TITLE will be replaced by topic title and CONTENT with topic content.
- Glossary template. Has templates for the first letter, term and definition.
- Index page template. This page will list keywords and numbers of pages where they appear.