Reports allow you to get summary information about your project and save/print it.
Currently Helpinator has the following predefined reports:
- Topic titles and IDs. Shows topic titles and corresponding Context IDs to reference specific topics from your app. Useful for communication between a tech writer and a developer.
- Empty topics. Shows all empty topics in the project. Good to make sure all topics in your project have at least some text.
- Tasks by topics. To manage tasks assigned to topics.
- Project stats. Shows different project stats like number of topics, words and etc.
- Topic structure. Prints topic tree.