Helpinator has several built-in accompanying tools to make your help authoring process less frustrating. All of them are under "Tools" node of the project tree view.
Currently Helpinator has the following tools:
- Search and Replace. Allows you to find and replace text string in all topics of your project.
- Context IDs. Allows to edit all topic Context IDs in one place.
- Screenshots. Allows to take screenshots, apply effects and store them to the project's image library.
- Global Spellcheck. Check spelling in all topics of your project.
- Image Tools. Group of tools for image processing.
- Check Links - to find broken internal and external links.
- REImport - if a topic was imported from a file, you can import it again if an external file was changed.
- WordPress Theme Builder - helps you to create a specialized software documentation theme for WordPress.
- GIF Screen Recorder - allows to record short animated GIFs instead of static screenshots.