MajorMindHelp is our own help system for Windows applications. It is based on MajorMindHelpViewer - a viewer utility that is more than just a CHM-alike help system. You can read more about it in topic MajorMindHelpViewer .
1. HTML-based, full-featured help system.
2. Compiles right into Delphi application, no standalone files or help systems required
3. No problems with CHM help files security
4. No problems with WebHelp cross-browser compatibility and security settings.
5. Multilingual. All languages are in one help file and they can be easily switched between.
6. Transparent help file format - just a zip file with HTML and XML in it.
Helpinator compiles MajorMindHelp directly, without any other tools.
Compiled Help looks like this: