What is SimpleDocServer?
SimpleDocServer is a lightweight standalone markdown-based webserver for online documentation. What it does for you:
- You can author content in Markdown or in Helpinator
- It is super-easy to publish your content - just copy it to the project folder/
- It has several pre-installed documentation themes.
- It is easy to install and maintain. No need for Apache, PHP or MySQL.
- You can use any version control system for collaboration.
- Everything is in-house. No clouds. Your information is yours only.
Who is it for?
- Technical writers and software developers who create end user online documentation.
- HRs that write stuff instructions
- Project and team managers who need to provide project info to team members.
How generated web pages look like?
How can I download and install it?
Visit "Download" page to get download links.
How can I order a license key?
- Visit "Order" page on our website and follow purchase links for "SimpleDocServer".
- Run SimpleDocServer admin tool
- Click "Enter key" and fill in license info
- Restart the server
What if I need support?
Check out "Support" page for instructions on how to get support.
What if I need documentation with more features?
"AdvancedDocServer" is a documentation server too, but supports full range of content that Helpinator allows to create.